Respect customers, understand customers, continue to provide products and services that exceed customer expectations, and be customers' eternal partners. This is the service concept that we have always insisted on and advocated.
1. At each step, the first thing that comes to mind is that after the company has changed from a seller's market to a buyer's market, consumers' consumption concepts have changed. Faced with numerous goods (or services), consumers are more willing to accept good-quality goods (or services). The quality here not only refers to the inherent quality of the product, but also includes a series of factors such as product packaging quality and service quality. Therefore, it is necessary to meet the needs of consumers in various ways and to a greater extent.
Should stand in the position of the customer (or consumer), rather than stand in the position of the company to research, design and improve services.
Improve the service system, strengthen pre-sales, in-sales, and after-sales services, and promptly help customers solve various problems in the use of goods, so that customers feel convenient.
Attach great importance to customer opinions, let customers participate in decision-making, and treat customer opinions as an important part of satisfying customers.
Do everything possible to retain existing customers.
Establish all customer-oriented mechanisms. Among them, the establishment of various institutions, the reform of service processes, etc., must focus on customer needs, and establish a rapid response mechanism to customer opinions.
2. The customer is always right
1. Customers are buyers of goods, not troublemakers;
2. Customers understand their needs and hobbies, which is precisely the information that companies need to collect;
3. Since customers have "consistency", arguing with the same customer is arguing with all customers.
3. Three elements of customer satisfaction:
Commodity satisfaction: refers to the customer's satisfaction with the quality of the product.
Service satisfaction: refers to a positive attitude of customers towards the pre-sale, in-sale and after-sales service of the purchased goods. No matter how perfect the product is and how reasonable the price is, when it appears in the market, it must rely on services. "After-sales service makes long-term customers".
Corporate image satisfaction: refers to the public's positive evaluation of the overall strength and overall impression of the company.
Product displayFocus on the production of solar ultra white photovoltaic original glass, coated tempered glass products manufacturing
Types and specifications of original glass2021-05-15Types and specifications of original glassThe simple classification of glass is mainly divided into flat glass and deep-p…
The main process of glass coating processing2021-05-15Glass coating is a kind of chemical polymer material. Because of its high-density chemical properties, it is used in the …
The purpose and correct operation of the glass edging machine2021-05-15Precautions for the correct operation of the glass edging machine1. For the newly purchased edging machine, be sure to re…
The benefits of using ultra-white glass for photovoltaic glass2021-05-15The advantages of using ultra-white glass for photovoltaic glass:1. Low self-defense rate of glassIt can protect cultural…